Zach Miller
I have accomplished a couple things I guess. I feel like getting a job was an accomplishment for me. Getting accepted to UC and NKU were pretty awesome too. Talent wise, I enjoy music alot. Learned to play piano around first grade and ever since I have taught myself to play guitar and drums. Qualities, I would say that I am well qualified for whatever life throws at me. Over my high school career, not only have I learned alot academically but I have learned even more about life.
I work at Skyline Chili on Western Row. I got the job during the summer of 2012. Getting a job has helped me learn alot about responsibility and being an adult. I time I learned about responsibility is when I showed up for work late and I almost got fired. My manager really put into my head that being responsible is important because in the work world, you need to be a reliable person or you won't be able to be as successful as you want. Music is a big part of my life because it has been around me for so long. I enjoy playing and making my own music. That has helped me learn to be patient and independent because making music takes a long time and you don't really have a lot of help if you are making music by yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment